Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
walking dead tv game
11-27-2012, 03:11 PM
walking dead tv game
wife got me a walking dead tv game from walmart for my birthday.

it's a pump action shotgun/controller, and hooks to the tv with a/v cables.. has a lil box that sets on the tv as well.

has a neat 3-act / multi scene story.. or you can pick and choose individual scenes, and or / play horde mode and just kill zeds.

neat lil game!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: walking dead tv game
Seriously?!?!?!!! When was this released? I MUST HAVE IT
12-03-2012, 04:39 AM
If you watch the Talking Dead, Chris Harswick plays it with his guests. I wanted it for Christmas, but the wife said it would not be ok for my children to watch it being played. Insane19
12-03-2012, 06:53 AM
(12-03-2012 04:39 AM)Brentis Wrote:  If you watch the Talking Dead, Chris Harswick plays it with his guests. I wanted it for Christmas, but the wife said it would not be ok for my children to watch it being played. Insane19

Sounds like your wife is infected. You know what you have to do.
12-04-2012, 04:14 AM
(12-03-2012 06:53 AM)themanfromsaturn Wrote:  
(12-03-2012 04:39 AM)Brentis Wrote:  If you watch the Talking Dead, Chris Harswick plays it with his guests. I wanted it for Christmas, but the wife said it would not be ok for my children to watch it being played. Insane19

Sounds like your wife is infected. You know what you have to do.

LOL...Very nice.
12-19-2012, 12:37 AM
ok.. I've played it 3 weeks now.

it's totally fun.

not super greusome.. I thinkt he kids would love it.

kinda basic in some ways.. but VERY fun.

something nice to kick the tv over to AV and pull up a scene and kill a few zeds while the wife putters around the house the last 15 minutes before bed.. etc.. etc.

it's a must have for the price IMHO..

here's a link

amazon
12-19-2012, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 01:06 AM by MoonSylver.)
I've got one for my 13 yr. old for Christmas waiting to be wrapped & assume it's place under the tree. Both of my kids like playing "Duck Hunt" w/ my old NES, & are familiar w/ the home version of "Buck Hunt" so I think they'll dig blasting zombies. Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
12-19-2012, 01:26 AM
both the gun and the box on the tv take batteries.. nothing plugs into the wall.. so have the bats ready on christmas morning or the kiddy will be disappointed. Watchmen02

it's a fun adicting game.

PS.. here are some tips.

the less sunlight the better. also.. the farther away from the tv the better. ( aims better. ).. as you know on htese controller games that use a tv. the point of aim is not 100% true looking down the gun. it's a little off depending on where the box by the tv is.

DO center the box by the tv directly above, center, or below center of the tv. if you put it left or right.. the point of aim will be off left or right.

i hit radio shack and bought a 6' extension av cable set.. male to female.. so I could set in bed with my back against the wall and play. oem 8'? cord was too short by a few feet to do so.

the extra length didn't hurt paly.. helped in my opinion.

best to play in the dark, doors closed, etc. less light the better. it uses infra red.. so less sunlight the better.

ps.. get the crossbow. killer weapon. all other weapons need headshots. cross bow is auto kill.. plus cross bow won't hit survivors.
grenades are auto kill.. shoot near zed and it kills all on screen.
there are difficulty settings you can set for your youngun to learn on.. like turning off reloading so he don't have to. otherwise.. in the middle of a fight and you run out. pumping hte gun may get you killed untill you are used to it.

lastly. the manual says you can play individual scenes. yes you can.. ONCE you have gone past them in the full part of the game.
12-19-2012, 02:21 PM
well guys.. I see the game is now available as 2 player.. comes with 2 guns.. etc.!! I just ordered mine!
12-19-2012, 02:21 PM
well guys.. I see the game is now available as 2 player.. comes with 2 guns.. etc.!! I just ordered mine!