Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
walking dead tv game
12-19-2012, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 03:53 PM by goodcop2000.)
RE: walking dead tv game
(12-03-2012 06:53 AM)themanfromsaturn Wrote:  Sounds like your wife is infected. You know what you have to do.

+1 rep for a hilarious comment. I'm glad I wasn't taking a sip of anything because I would have sprayed it all over my monitor.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 04:08 PM
i gave up drinking anything while reading this forum many months ago.. Watchmen02 keyboards are too hard to clean!!
12-19-2012, 07:55 PM
(12-19-2012 01:26 AM)soundguy Wrote:  both the gun and the box on the tv take batteries.. nothing plugs into the wall.. so have the bats ready on christmas morning or the kiddy will be disappointed. Watchmen02

it's a fun adicting game.

PS.. here are some tips.

the less sunlight the better. also.. the farther away from the tv the better. ( aims better. ).. as you know on htese controller games that use a tv. the point of aim is not 100% true looking down the gun. it's a little off depending on where the box by the tv is.

DO center the box by the tv directly above, center, or below center of the tv. if you put it left or right.. the point of aim will be off left or right.

i hit radio shack and bought a 6' extension av cable set.. male to female.. so I could set in bed with my back against the wall and play. oem 8'? cord was too short by a few feet to do so.

the extra length didn't hurt paly.. helped in my opinion.

best to play in the dark, doors closed, etc. less light the better. it uses infra red.. so less sunlight the better.

ps.. get the crossbow. killer weapon. all other weapons need headshots. cross bow is auto kill.. plus cross bow won't hit survivors.
grenades are auto kill.. shoot near zed and it kills all on screen.
there are difficulty settings you can set for your youngun to learn on.. like turning off reloading so he don't have to. otherwise.. in the middle of a fight and you run out. pumping hte gun may get you killed untill you are used to it.

lastly. the manual says you can play individual scenes. yes you can.. ONCE you have gone past them in the full part of the game.

Thanks for all the tips. The batteries I've got covered at least. We play with so many battery operated toys, gadgets, & do-dad's that I keep a steady supply of 'em coming.Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
12-19-2012, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 08:23 PM by soundguy.)
cool.. he'll love it.

now you need to upgrade tot he 2 player version.. Watchmen02
cool.. he'll love it.

now you need to upgrade tot he 2 player version.. Watchmen02
12-30-2012, 03:28 AM
I looked for it, but couldn't find. Just as well. She surprised me by turning her nose up at it & giving it the "no thanks", despite being a big fan of the show. So I kept it for myself. Freak02

Broke it in today & had a blast. I didn't find it too easy, other than the fact it lets you keep playing in story mode even after you get killed. I played through the whole story in about an hour, but died a bunch of times. Now that I've played all the way through I'll try again & see if I can make it without dying. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
12-30-2012, 03:38 AM
i'm trying to get my wife to play with the 2 gun setup.. Watchmen02