Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
walking dead tv show
09-15-2012, 01:30 AM
RE: walking dead tv show
Hardcover Book 8 is getting ready to hit shelves this Tuesday. Been holding off on reading the issues because I have all the hardcovers so I want to keep getting the hardcovers and I can't get up the nerves to sit in a book store and read in front of everyone LOL.

Every moment has the potential for the enlightenment in which you seek.

~Bryan
勲刀士, Warrior of the Triumphant Blade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2012, 01:45 AM
i have a mix of compendiums.. books and graphic novels.. havn't dropped to single issues yet..
Find all posts by this user
09-15-2012, 07:51 AM
(09-15-2012 01:30 AM)SSTrunks85 Wrote:  Hardcover Book 8 is getting ready to hit shelves this Tuesday. Been holding off on reading the issues because I have all the hardcovers so I want to keep getting the hardcovers and I can't get up the nerves to sit in a book store and read in front of everyone LOL.

I collect the same Watchmen02 i love that format and all the extra art you get in the hardcovers. Well worth the money.

I read somewhere that it was released on oct 2nd.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-17-2012, 05:00 AM
Just got season 2 Friday. I went to the 4th disc and watched the deleted scenes. The 1st one was awesome.

I am at single issues of the comics now...my next issues is 102. I give everyone at work their Walking Dead comic fix. Issue 100 shocked me. One of the main characters is brutally killed.
Find all posts by this user