Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
when's walking dead coming back out
08-18-2011, 02:03 PM
when's walking dead coming back out
anyone know?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2011, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2011 02:29 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: when's walking dead coming back out
(08-18-2011 02:03 PM)soundguy Wrote:  anyone know?

Season 2 of the TV adaptation airs on the 16th of October this year. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/episodes#season-2 . Volume 15 of the graphic novel is to be announced soon.
08-18-2011, 02:44 PM
sweet!
08-18-2011, 03:15 PM
I am getting a little afraid for the TV show. Sounds like they cut the budget on each episode and fired Frank Darabont (awesome director). Not a good thing.

Someone please explain why executives of a TV network would try to hamstring a show that had the largest viewer audience for a season finale EVER.
08-18-2011, 04:30 PM
They just spent all weekend shooting right down the street from me again... sadly I didn't get to go check it out Insane19 My girlfriend waited on a table of folks working on it, but she's never seen the show so I dunno if they were cast and crew. I'm totally amped for the next season though.

Should you wish to get to know me better I suggest you read my bio as it is absolutely true.
08-19-2011, 12:21 AM
I went to go visit my girlfriend before work today and saw Norman Reedus(guy who plays Dixon) sitting at a table of the coffee shop next door. I locked eyes with him for a good ten seconds then made a stupid face, resisted the urge to wave, then went inside.

Should you wish to get to know me better I suggest you read my bio as it is absolutely true.
08-22-2011, 04:28 AM
(08-19-2011 12:21 AM)Esturk Wrote:  I went to go visit my girlfriend before work today and saw Norman Reedus(guy who plays Dixon) sitting at a table of the coffee shop next door. I locked eyes with him for a good ten seconds then made a stupid face, resisted the urge to wave, then went inside.

Best story ever. Zombie03 Hahaha... Zombie17

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-28-2011, 02:35 AM
So, we're two episodes into the new season, what do y'all think so far? Lots of human drama and pathos, which is good, it's really what drives the more serious zombie fiction. Not much action with the walkers, though, we're only seeing them a few at a time, and by now the survivors know how to deal with them quickly and quietly in small numbers. I think that will change with the raid on the school for medical supplies, hoping for some zombie swarm action this Sunday. The body count needs to start rising for zeds and survivors, looking forward to some gore.
10-28-2011, 07:14 AM
In total agreement with your take. I think they spent WAY too much time looking for Sophia in the first episode. Then they find an awesome abandoned town and leave without a second thought. The zombie action is a little light. Oh and how the hell did Andrea get so far away from the group? It was like she teleported or something...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-28-2011, 09:09 AM
I like it. I was very surprised by the ending of the first part!

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]