Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im back in the fold!!!
06-24-2013, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 02:31 PM by maxfool.)
Im back in the fold!!!
Hello everyone. Been a while since I have played LNoE and been on this site. Since the last time we interacted I have had 3 babies born amongst family and close friends. I had also dedicated much time to study for a certification exam....which I passed this past Friday. Watchmen02
So after a long drought of missing Last Night on Earth I made yesterday my official "Return to LNoE Day." Insane20

Got the wifey involved, as this is her favorite game, invited a friend over for dinner and finally got to tackle Timber Peak. We had not had a chance to play with the new rules since we acquired it.

Using Timber Peak as a stand alone, we played Radio for Help and Blow up the Town. I must say that both of these became instant hits with me and my wife.

Definitely both had much tension with the Heroes having to decide when to search while risking getting trapped by the zombies and the new fire spread.
I of course was the Zombie player winning both games and lifting my record to 7-11.

I love the new Experience system. Felt the game was pretty balanced.
Looking forward to mixing up all the expansions next time, now that we are familiar with what Timber Peak brings to the table.

All in all....glad to be back. I was missing the fresh blood for some time. A few more months before my next test.

Insane20

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: Im back in the fold!!!
Welcome back to the land of the living (dead)!

I realy enjoy all the scenarios in TP and find them balanced. Don't forget the free download scenario with its big board layout.
06-24-2013, 04:34 PM
And they keep reanimating.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-24-2013, 07:06 PM
(06-24-2013 03:17 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Welcome back to the land of the living (dead)!

I realy enjoy all the scenarios in TP and find them balanced. Don't forget the free download scenario with its big board layout.

Haha...yeah! We are working on planning that one for a guys night...beer....zombies...pizza....and beer!!! All the wives can take the kids and go do something.

Looks like a 2.5 hr one.

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.
06-26-2013, 05:54 PM
Welcome back fellow brain devourerZombie13
07-01-2013, 01:55 AM
Glad to have you back in the fold. :-)