Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
zombie hero special power deck?
06-10-2010, 10:54 PM
zombie hero special power deck?
I've been thinking about some of the special powers for zombie heroes that we were discussing along time ago. There were some really good ideas. One was having the hero cards 'flippable', and such while I was playing around with the idea of zombie bosses which would have there own special spawn locations and keep regenerating back from death and all of that sort of ilk...

Either way, now that it's 'festered' in my mind for several months, I kind of think that having a dot rule with zombie hero's having special powers would work probably work well with a zombie hero special power deck so the power is drawn when the zombie hero is created.

Just a thought.

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2010, 12:27 AM
RE: zombie hero special power deck?
I did a whole set of Zombie Hero abilities as part of this variant deck: http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/3-va...t-904.html
06-11-2010, 07:10 AM
Grudunza Wrote:I did a whole set of Zombie Hero abilities as part of this variant deck: http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/3-va...t-904.html

Oh crap, I remember reading those. I really loved the idea of the suntract and outdoor deck ideas when I first saw them to the point that the zombie hero deck must have gotten crowded to the back of my mind.

I guess a zombie must have bitten my brain or something....

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
06-12-2010, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2010 07:01 AM by Grudunza.)
Quote:I guess a zombie must have bitten my brain or something....

Heh, no doubt. Zombie14P