TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Not really a rulz question but a set up question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so we played LNoE tonight and it was the SoF Scenario "Search for the Truth". So we set up the board but I was curious about the hero and zombie card decks. It seemed to be rather large and was wondering if i was supposed to use all the cards for the expansions leading up to the scenario in use?

Ex: "Search for the Truth" = base set cards + Expanded base cards set + Growing Hunger Deck + SoFittest Decks

Ex: "Burn it to the Ground" = Base set cards + Expanded base cards + Growing Hunger
There's no official word either way on this one. These forums have come to the consensus many times of, "Add 'em All!". As long as you add the paired cards to both the hero deck and the zombie deck, things should work out. Certain cards become less seen, but I find it adds nice variety to the games.

You say "SoF decks". There are only a few hero/zombie cards in SoF. The other three decks -- Tactics, Uniques and Grave Weapons, are all their own deck that are used under special conditions and are not shuffled into the normal decks.
I only ask because it seems a little easier for the hero team to win when the hero draw pile is large. I think I remember reading something in the rule book about adding cards on a 1:1 ratio. So it seems like the next time we try a game, we'll only add certain cards. I believe it will increase the challenge level of some of the scenarios.
The heros shouldn't be going through the deck any faster than the zombie. If they are, the zombie's not playing right Watchmen02
Reference URL's