TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: "A'ma callin' you varmits out!!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He is quite the horse butcherer, isn't he?
Hey pardners, can anyone make a game Sunday at 11pm UK time (work it out ya'selves Zombie03 Zombie17 )?

Would be great to have a game of Gold Rush with 4 or 5 players or indeed split into teams for Gang Matches.....oh as well as form a Posse to kick some Bandit arse!!

Let me know!
YES!!! I WILL BE THERE!!!
Any of you guys killed a ROCKSTAR YET???
I have the achievement by killing someone who killed a Rockstar.

So folks that's me & Sarks. Anyone else make Sunday?
Alright varmits. We're doing it again on Tuesday night!!!

5 PM CST, 6 PM EST and 11 PM in Zombie67Land (Like how I did that?) Who can make it? Supervike, Zombie67 and yours truly are going to be there!!! Let's posse up and kill some of them bandits.
Sarku Wrote:Alright varmits. We're doing it again on Tuesday night!!!

5 PM CST, 6 PM EST and 11 PM in Zombie67Land (Like how I did that?) Who can make it? Supervike, Zombie67 and yours truly are going to be there!!! Let's posse up and kill some of them bandits.

What he said!!

Thanks for the game tonight Sarku & Vike. Great laugh!!
zombie67 Wrote:

What he said!!

sorry i couldn't make it guys, we had some tornadoes in my area and we lost power for four days.
deadrabbit Wrote:
zombie67 Wrote:

What he said!!

sorry i couldn't make it guys, we had some tornadoes in my area and we lost power for four days.

You seriously need an emergency xbox power generator!!

4 days! That's uncalled for in todays age.
I'm up for a Red Dead posse night, if one is coming down the road again. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday are my best nights.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's