TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Character Card Prints?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen the website where you can print custom hero/zombie cards, but I was curious if anyone found a website that will print the 4X6 Character Cards (preferably laminated/on cardboard stock), or has everyone just printed right from a printer and laminated?

I get that the Character cards don't need to be exactly the same, just looking for uniformity!
Kozam9707 Wrote:I've seen the website where you can print custom hero/zombie cards, but I was curious if anyone found a website that will print the 4X6 Character Cards (preferably laminated/on cardboard stock), or has everyone just printed right from a printer and laminated?

I get that the Character cards don't need to be exactly the same, just looking for uniformity!

I know you can go to http://www.artscow.com and upload files and have them printed.
I have printed off a few custom character cards and what I normally do is print them off at a high resolution with an inkjet printer (or send them to a lab and have them printed on actual photo paper). I then take mounting board (one side covered with adhesive covered in protective film) peel of the film and mount it onto that. I then cut it out with an exact-o knife and spray it with a laquer finish to protect it and give it that nice finishing look. They look great and fit in nearly perfectly with the other cards.
bachslaugh Wrote:I have printed off a few custom character cards and what I normally do is print them off at a high resolution with an inkjet printer (or send them to a lab and have them printed on actual photo paper). I then take mounting board (one side covered with adhesive covered in protective film) peel of the film and mount it onto that. I then cut it out with an exact-o knife and spray it with a laquer finish to protect it and give it that nice finishing look. They look great and fit in nearly perfectly with the other cards.

I'll have to try that, what I wound up doing is printing them on card stock and gluing that to some thin cardboard (not corrugated), and had them laminated. The color is a little off (from not using a good photo paper probably) and the lamination didn't work out too well.

Definitely have to try to use the spray lacquer
I have printed some custom character cards and I generally do is then cut out an exact-O knives and spray paint to complete protection in high-resolution inkjet printer.I and give print them close it organizelook that nice.
Reference URL's