TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: A couple of grave weapons questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally played a few games with the new decks but we had a couple of oddball type situations that I wondered how you folks handled.

1. With 2 zombie players in the game one of them had 4 grave weapons on the board, his limit. He then drew the card Deadly Surprise to allow a zombie at the start of the fight to draw a grave weapon. Our sort of on the fly decision was that he clearly could not exceed 4 grave weapons maximum but he could discard a grave weapon with another zombie to use his fight card. I kind of like this as a house rule, but is there an official rule on this? How do you guys play it?

2. This one I think is more clear cut, but if you pull the card Fighting Instincts to allow a zombie to take a hand weapon from the hero discard pile can he do that even if he already has a grave weapon? I know the rules state you can't have 2 grave weapons but the second is a hero weapon. How about if the hero weapon is 2 handed? We played it that the zombie could use the hero weapon and their grave weapon - in our case the hero weapon was one handed. The 2 handed question didn't come up last night I just thought of it as I was writing this.

Thanks!
1: The couple times I've yet used Grave Weapons, I forgot there even was a limit. I would probably choose the same decision you did. I don't have the Grave Weapons rules handy to verify.

2: Fighting Instincts would combine with Grave Weapons no problem.
Reference URL's