TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Two Years!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that as of June 3rd, thezombiegame.com has been around for 2 years. It's hard to believe that it's been that long.

Sorry I didn't post about this earlier, but I had surgery in early May and a nasty infection that's been a hard to get rid of.

I've also been busy getting ready to be married on the 19th. 10 SHORT days from today. Whew. It's been a crazy time, that's for sure.

So, what's going to happen to celebrate 2 years??? Well, we're going to have a contest coming shortly. It won't be until July though. Sorry for the delay. But I'll be out of the country for a little while for the honeymoon.

So, I hope all of you are enjoying the site and you keep doing so for the next 2 years!!!

Bye for now!!!
Congrats on a great forum, and good luck in the marriage!

Maybe we could have an online 'bachelor' xbox party??

Where are you going for the Honeymoon?
Maybe the "bachelor" xbox party could be arranged. We're going to Jamaica for 2 weeks. I can't wait!
Sarku Wrote:Maybe the "bachelor" xbox party could be arranged.

Then I should go ahead and book the stripper?
Yeah for 2 years, and yeah for Sarku = an excellent leader.

Good luck on the wedding and have fun on the honeymoon.
Yeah good luck with everything and well done on a great forum.
Seems like yesterday!Having missed this place for neary a month due to
a dead computer it's good to be back.

Congrads on the Wedding.....has the stripper been booked yet?

OD
Congrats to everybody! And congratulations to you especially Zarku with the wedding!
Congrats and good luck!!!
All the best, George for you and your family and....

all the best to the TZG family. Zombie17
Reference URL's