TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: couple rule ?'s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
read the FAQ...

1st question is the rule book says that a zombie is killed on ANY double. doesn't say that a hero has to win the fight in order to kill, so I like to think that you can kill a zombie AND take a wound...seems more logical to me

2nd question.... you can have 4 item cards on your person, so can you have unlimited event cards?
1) The Hero has to win the fight and score double to kill the zombie. You could, of course, have a house rule to do it your way and I have heard of others doing likewise.

2) Yep, you can have unlimited event cards.
awesome thanks! I kinda like the other rule more though..... sounds good about the event cards though!
By the rulebook, you still need to win the fight *and* roll doubles to kill a zombie. It makes it tough. I've seen more than a couple people say they house rule it so any double works. Personally, I think that would make it far too easy to kill a zombie.

Regarding your second question:
* Items are held by a character, have the carrying limit, go to the discard if that hero dies and generally are limited to that hero or his location.
* Events are held by the player, have no limit, are maintained across deaths and generally can be played fairly on any valid target anywhere.
This distinction especially matters if you ever play with one player controlling multiple heroes.
this rules throws a lot of people.

I can't even count the number of times a hero rolled double 1s and I had 2 then they get mad thinking they won.
Reference URL's