TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie in Kansas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! My name is Ami. I'm new, not just around here or with this game but with gaming of this kind in general. So, I'm not always sure of what to do or how to do it. I'm the zombies against my hero husband and hero friend Mike. I am a HUGE horror fan (books, movies, video games, etc) and I've been wanting to get some friends together for a long time to play a game like this. My husband and friend are also new to this style of gaming. The rule book is kind of vague sometimes, which is what lead me to seeking out some other fans- you guys! Watchmen02

My zombies are SO nice, you really don't have to run! They just wanted to invite you to a tea party. Really. We promise not to eat anyone....no, really! Cross our hearts and hope to...........ooh, right.... we're already dead....

Ps, I just had my best game so far on Saturday, when I turned two heros to zombie heros and broke through the Manor defense with a tidal wave of zombies. <3 Yay team zombie! Team Hero was not very happy when I took out my phone and started taking pictures of their defeat. Not that I would gloat or anything like that.. Zombie03
Welcome! I love Defend the Manorhouse. It always brings out the best games.
Welcome to the Forum-you just upped out Female membership by 100%.

Have you looked into FFG other Horror Game-A Touch of Evil?As your a Horror Fan itmight be of interest,
alas you don't get to be the villain.

OD
Welcome Ami! Somehow, I don't trust your zombies, but yet, they are strangely compelling....

We had a great game of 'Save the Townsfolk', the other day.....then a not so great game of 'Zombie Apocalypse' (my poor heros didn't stand a chance!)
Welcome!

I just played a great game of "Defend the Manor" yesterday. The heroes were all heavily armed, so I could never get that many zombies into the house. I did manage to kill three heroes, I just ran out of time.
Welcome!

We played a game of "Zombie Pillage" last time. It was a really uneven game, because the Zombies could have the game really early on; I think it's an uneven scenario. I chose to not go after my winning conditions, so we had a longer game, which my GF (who always play the Heroes) approved of.
Reference URL's