TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: LNOE: Question on Radioactive Zombies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to make sure I understand Radio Active Zombies+ how they are applied for the web scenario: "It Fell From the Sky"

My understanding of Radio Active Zombies is: (Worth 3 dots)
They reduce the number of Hero fight dice by 1 whenever a hero fights any zombie that is in the same square as a radioactive zombie. This ability persists through death, i.e. if a RZ is killed its remains (use a marker from Growing Hunger) stay in that square and affect future fights in that space.

One question I have is this:

I'm assuming this would apply to fighting just a radioactive zombie as well...? (Almost hesitant to ask that one since it seems so obvious!Watchmen02

Also, if the radioactive zombie is on the same space as the meteor and you are fighting the meteor, do you roll one less die as well?

What if the radioactive zombie dies on the same space as the meteor, would all future fights be effected on that space as well both fights for zombies and fighting the meteor?

Thanks,

Bob
I'd say yes to all your questions. Unless you can burn the zombie :-)
I second Brichs.
mqstout Wrote:I second Brichs.

Thanks for your answers. Thought of another couple more:
Radioactive Zombies have no effect on ranged attacks either,
even in the same space, correct?

If there are mutilple radioactive zombies on a space, I would assume still only minus one die during a fight. Otherwise they would be too powerful. Also, if you're on a space of radioactive residue with another radioactive zombie or zombies, still only minus one on the die during a fight, correct?

I like how if you burn the radioactive zombie the radioactive residue is gone. Thematically I think you should be allowed to burn the radioactive space after the zombie dies if you want to purify that area. I may play that way sometime. However with limited turns and zombies everywhere I would suspect there would be more crutial things to do! Watchmen02

Bob
Ranged attacks do not use fight dice. If anything refers to fight dice, it only refers to normal combat.
Reference URL's