TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Taken Over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If a zombie takes over a building using the "My God They've Taken Over Card", and there is a hero in that building, I understand that no zombie would be able to be placed on his/her space but one zombie each from the pool would be placed on every free space in that building.

My question is this:
Can any zombies adjacent to the hero move into their space during this current zombie turn or do they not move until the next zombie turn?

I've placed it that the zombies do not move that turn. It would seem too powerful for the zombies otherwise.

Bob
"This Turn". Each time around there are two turns: The Zombie Turn and the Hero Turn. If (somehow) the card is played on the Hero Turn, that can't move clause is irrelevant. If it's played normally (on the Zombie Turn), the zombies placed with the card can't be moved until the next zombie turn. It doesn't stop them from fighting if the hero tries to move through them on his exit from the taken over building.
Reference URL's