TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: All the zombies (almost):
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, that took a while.

I just finished painting all my zombies, since I finally broke down and got my own copy of LNoE (I'd been using my housemate's; I painted the heroes weeks ago). And with it, I got all the alternate colors for zombies, and the Grave Weapon minis, and I even modded a couple baseline zombies to have Stench of Death, Blood Spray, Recently Dead, and Explosive. That's a total of 78 zombies if I'm counting right, each painted individually.

It took a couple weeks to manage it (things have been busy around here), but I'm pretty pleased with the results. The transparent zombies have some distinct coloring and texturing, but still remain transparent (I used a drybrush with different shades of green, blue/white, and red/orange, all with metallic/glossy tint), while the solid zombies reference the color of the plastic without being solidly that shade. The greens are a rotting green; the browns are a rotting brown; the blacks are a dark gray; the reds look like they've been skinned, with pink muscles covered in blood; and the purples are a putrid bruise-purple.

The last thing I might do would be to get copies of all the heroes, and do zombie hero miniatures for each, but since the Hero Pack figures aren't available separately yet, I'm holding off.
Reference URL's