TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: LNOE tiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i made some tiles that are 3 squares by 6 squares. this lets you use all the tiles that are out at the moment in one game :P. i am working on some mall tiles i figure the food court would be the central tile. any ideas for stores and pickups?
tried uploading the tiles but they are from autorealm not sure how i can post em Insane19
Autorealm lets you export to bitmaps (and others) that should be able to be posted/converted to post.
ok thanx fer the tip here is one the art is a lil newbish but eh it gets the job done
you could have a hardware store picking up either tools (e.g., garden shears, pitchfork, etc.).

Since Americans are allowed to buy guns in department stores you could offer that Watchmen02 Or if you had a department store like Walmart you could let the hero go through the discard pile (e.g., hero looks through the store and finds a number of useful things).

the lingerie store can offer a female to wear sex outfits which stun the zombies with their hotness...

the maintenence room in the mall could offer tools as well...not sure what else would be useful in a mall.

Maybe the pet store would allow you to find a dog ally...
Reference URL's