TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Fellow LNOE lovers!

Me and my girlfriend recently stumbled into a shop and spotted LNOE on the shelf, to cut a long story short we were hooked after a few games and today bought the Growing Hunger expansion.

Could anyone point us in the right direction for any custom scenarios people have created, or just want to share?

Thanks - David and Nikki
Welcome David and Nikki... umm... who am I speaking to now? Zombie03
David. It'll mainly be me using the forum, but my girlfriend reads it too Watchmen02
Welcome guys..er & gal...(Could anyone point us in the right direction for any custom scenarios people have created, or just want to share? )
I suppose you have checked out the LNoE page over at BGG?Also scroll down our Forums to LNoN Variants Section as some of our members
up a few.

OD
Would BGG be refering to boardgamegeek? if so yeah we checked those out and they all look great! Some of them required the GH expansion (So we bought it today) we will be checking the variants section in more detail tomorrow I think as I am all zombied out for the evening.

Thanks for the info, and the warm welcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarku deducts .5cents from my salary for extra post,so I'll answer this way.Yes The Geek,I also suppose you know that FFP has a few Special Web Scenarios on their Site.

OD
There are quite a few scenarios in the download section here on tzg.com. Thanks, OD, for sending them elsewhere... Geesh!!! Good help is so hard to find these days... Zombie03
Reference URL's