TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Escape through a window and Fire Extinquisher questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. So our first two games of Last Night on Earth in Afghanistan went well. There were just a couple little rules questions that popped up dealing with a couple of hero cards.

1)Escape Through a window. So one hero played this to flee from a building, but wanted to rush in through the door of another one to help a fellow hero. However the card specifically states that "as long as they do not end their move in a building space." While the player didn't like it we ruled to follow the card. But he wanted to know if the intent was to say that you could not enter another building through a door.

2) Fire Extinguisher: We were playing the Burn it out scenario, and I was rushing to meet up with the sherrif in on of the pits with a flare to light of the dynamite. Anyway a number of zombies were in the way, so I ran into the center one's square and used the Fire extinguisher to move the surrounding zombies and continued my run. The card say "discard at any time (except during a fight) to move every zombie adjacent to and in the same space as the hero." So could I discard it as I was entering the square to continue moving through the now unoccupied square.

salcor
1: The door bit doesn't matter. The Escape card basically "puts the panic" on the heroes so they're desperate enough to climb through the windows. That pulse of adrenaline and fear -- it prevents them from going back into a building until the next turn.

2: I agree with this use.
mqstout Wrote:1: The door bit doesn't matter. The Escape card basically "puts the panic" on the heroes so they're desperate enough to climb through the windows. That pulse of adrenaline and fear -- it prevents them from going back into a building until the next turn.

2: I agree with this use.

Cool that is how we played it. Just wanted a sanity check

Salcor
1) We've been playing this card that same way. You can leave a building but not end your turn in a new one.

2) I've read on a FAQ somewhere that someone used the extinguisher in that same way. I've always assumed from the card that you could use it to move zombies away at any point as long as it wasn't in a fight. Otherwise it just cancels the fight.

So I agree with mg, you played it the right way.
Reference URL's