TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Lucky sally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this came up last time we played. Someone mentioned that the wording on sally's character sheet does not say her lucky ability is only used for fights she is in. So "lucky" could potentially be used in any fight involving hero.

The sheet reads
Lucky- once per fight, may force a zombie to re-roll any number of it's fight dice (hero's choice)

I seems like it should only be her fight but he was right it does not specifically say yes or no.

What do you all think?
shadow Wrote:Ok this came up last time we played. Someone mentioned that the wording on sally's character sheet does not say her lucky ability is only used for fights she is in. So "lucky" could potentially be used in any fight involving hero.

The sheet reads
Lucky- once per fight, may force a zombie to re-roll any number of it's fight dice (hero's choice)

I seems like it should only be her fight but he was right it does not specifically say yes or no.

What do you all think?
The official answer from Flying Frog's wiki:
Quote:Can Sally’s Lucky ability be used for other Heroes or just herself?

Much like a Hand Weapon’s Combat Bonus, character abilities that alter Fight Dice may only be used during a Fight involving that Hero.

Check out the Lucky ability here: http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....lity:Lucky
Cool thanks! This was what I figured but wanted confirmation.
Reference URL's