TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Best ending ever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

Me and some friends played the web scenario "It Fell from The Sky" yesterday. The Zombies had us in there rotten hands, Sam eaten alive just outside the hospital in just a couple of turns. Sheriff Andersson and rachelle were seriuosly injured and had taken cover in the gas station. Victor was fighting zombies with father Jospeh in the plant. Father Joseph found dynamite and Rachelle escaped the zombies in the Gas station, leaving Sheriff Andersson behind (who didnĀ“t make it) and handed over the lighter to father Joseph while father Jospeh gave her First aid. The next turn there were zombies all around them, but only one between Father Joseph and the meteorite. Rachelle had two guns and shoot the zombie blocking the way in the head. Father Joseph strapt the dynamite to his body and ran into the meteorite and sacrificed himself when he blowed himself up together with the meteorite using the card "I See You In Hell!".

If you see the ending move like a movie it would be the perfect ending, with Father Joseph sacrificing himself for the others heroes. :cool:

Now here is my question. The meteorite needed 7 wounds but the card says that the hero dies and all zombies in the same space are killed too. Is this correct?
Explosives do 1D6 to the meteorite -- because it is not a zombie, it is not auto-killed.
Pretty kewl way to end the game though, especially if everyone around the table agrees.
In Burn them Out, I had two heroes sacrifice themselves (Father Joe to cancel a devastating card, and another hero with an explosive to blow up with "See You in Hell" on the second to third-to-last turn. This cleared the way for the next turn a hero to get gasoline to the remaining spawning pit (which required a suspenseful 4+ on movement to reach it) so they could spend the full turn on the last turn of the game to win.

I'll See You in Hell and Father Joe sacrifices always make for good, memorable games. I'm glad they exist.
So we were right when we sacrificed father Joseph and won the game mqstout?

Here is a link to the card in question: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/28049...supplement

TGChaplain Wrote:Pretty kewl way to end the game though, especially if everyone around the table agrees.

Thanks we like the ending too. Zombie17
As long as the death wasn't the fourth (or required for scenario, some scenarios are only 2 or 3) hero death to make the zombie player win.

I do not have the meteor scenario handy to confirm that this would have destroyed it.
Well father Joseph was our third hero down so they still needed to kill one more to win the game. Thanks for the replies!
[b]Escape in the Truck:[/b

Picture this my friends, it is just before dawn (2 hours remaining)and Billy is searching a building with Johnny by his side. Rummaging through the hanger he finds a gas can and passes it to Johnny.

Johnny knows what he must do! He takes off running toward the Father Joseph. He encounters a zombie during his run and manages to fend it off. Just in time, Johnny reaches the Father and passes him the gas can while standing at the truck.

Father Joseph prays, :there's just enough time for him to pour the gas into the tank".

Meanwhile, Sam stands guard with his shotgun, watching for those zombie bastards!

The zombies swarm the truck just before dawn. They claw and scratch toward the heroes but to no avail! The truck starts and as the heroes drive off into the sunset with Sam, Father Joseph, Johnny and Billy aboard.
We played escape in the truck and went through most of the deck before we found the keys. Then the zombie player played the lock door card on the father as he was leaving the church. Well we weren't going to waste keys on getting him out. Then some how the keys ended up with the most suicidal person on our team. He ran Jenny to the truck full of zombies and loses by the third fight. Which means we just lost the game because there was no way that we would find another set. But its one of our best endings. Watching Jenny run into the pack of zombies to try and start a truck that had no gas.
Hey all,

I see that you may missunderstood my thread. I wanted to know if you guys think that we played the card correct and if we won the game fair. I really like reading about your endings though. Watchmen02 My hero partner just sent me a PM that he had bought the game himself and he has just tried the game twise! Hopefully will he register here too.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's