TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hero/Zombie/SotF Tuckboxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my efforts to cram all of the expansions into one box, I found that the box inserts would have to go in order to fit my plano box.

Someone at BGG had already uploaded some tuckboxes, but it looked like it would kill my magenta ink. Decided if I wanted economical, I'd have to make them myself!

You can find my tuckboxes in BGG file section.

They fit the base game and all expansions/boosters. If you're missing Growing Hunger or Survival of the Fittest, these should still work for you, but you may have some extra slack.

Here's what the Hero deck looks like completed:

[Image: pic770290_md.jpg]
Great stuff these look very handy.
Finished the rest of the boxes last night.

Front
[Image: pic770670_md.jpg]

Back
[Image: pic770671_md.jpg]
Well done there looking good.
Those look really great! I was wondering if you could post how you're organizing the rest of your game pieces? I've got all the expansions and web exclusive packs and I'm now toting around the 2 big boxes and the survival of the fittest box to fit miscellaneous stuff.

Would love to be able to find a nice organized way to store all the components.
Dapperlad Wrote:Those look really great! I was wondering if you could post how you're organizing the rest of your game pieces? I've got all the expansions and web exclusive packs and I'm now toting around the 2 big boxes and the survival of the fittest box to fit miscellaneous stuff.

Would love to be able to find a nice organized way to store all the components.

You can find ideas on the BGG forums.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/72491...ombie-game

I have everything expect the deluxe soundtrack and I have the game in the orginial box and Survival of the Fittest box. Incluing my miniture truck for the escape in the truck scenario. Watchmen02
Reference URL's