TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Burn It to the Ground and Zombie Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, two questions here. One thing I've been wondering for awhile now is, can you use a zombie hero as soon as it's created? Say, for instance, there are a few zombies in the same space as two heroes. Hero A fights the first zombie, and dies, thus becoming a zombie hero. Does that zombie hero then get to fight Hero B? Or is it not usable until the next zombie turn?

My second question is, in the scenario Burn It to the Ground, do zombies only spawn from the spawn pits in the manor house? I see no rule saying either way. My friends and I always played that those are the only places they can come from, seeing as it would tie in well with the scenario, but I've really seen no answer one way or another.
First: I do not use the zombie hero immediately if it's already the "fight heroes" phase. If the next hero's go comes around and he's still in the space, he'll fight it.
To answer the second question, there's no reason they can't use the spawn pits elsewhere. Four pits in the house really does mean half of them are coming from the manor house, so it still makes sense, and the zombie-player really does need the range of popping up anywhere to have a chance in that scenario, in my experience. So, yeah, I always have played it with using the other spawning pits.
Reference URL's