TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Card Cancelling And Movement Rolls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I've got a question regarding card canceling actions such as Father's 'Strength of Spirit' or the card 'Now I'm Mad.'

Taking into account the rule that cards cannot be canceled once dice are rolled, let me ask this: do these cancel-prevention dice rolls also involve moment rolls?

Specifically, last evening my friends and I were playing a game where the zombie player played the card that does not allow any players to end on the same space or in the same building as another without incurring a wound ( I can't remember the card's title ). After a failed attempt by the first hero to move out left them in the same building as someone else, they attempted to play 'Now I'm Mad' to cancel the zombie card that would have wounded them just then.

Is that illegal?

You see what I'm asking here? Since they rolled some movement dice, are they allowed to cancel that card?

Thanks!
In my opinion, since some things had already occurred since the zombie card had been played, that the humans cannot cancel it at that point. Unless it's a Remains in Play card, they can only be canceled when they are played.
Reference URL's