TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Start of the &%$* turn...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We were having a bit of a discussion the other night while playing and I wanted to see if anyone here had a thought on the cards marked, "Play at the start of the zombie turn."

I've always been playing these at the Move Sun Tracker phase of the turn. The players I was with claimed that these cards could be played anytime before the Roll to Spawn phase. Thoughts? How have you been playing these?

Also a second question. This one may be in the rule book, but I don't have it near me and I'm a lazy beast, so I'll ask you guys. Can a hero move diagonally between zombies. My initial thought was 'no' as they zombie squares create a pinch point, but the heroes I was playing with decided this was perfectly legal.
1.Rules for Start of the Turn
http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....f_the_Turn

2. Yes heroes can move diagonally between zombies. The rules for pinch points are for buildings.

Nebcron Wrote:We were having a bit of a discussion the other night while playing and I wanted to see if anyone here had a thought on the cards marked, "Play at the start of the zombie turn."

I've always been playing these at the Move Sun Tracker phase of the turn. The players I was with claimed that these cards could be played anytime before the Roll to Spawn phase. Thoughts? How have you been playing these?

Also a second question. This one may be in the rule book, but I don't have it near me and I'm a lazy beast, so I'll ask you guys. Can a hero move diagonally between zombies. My initial thought was 'no' as they zombie squares create a pinch point, but the heroes I was playing with decided this was perfectly legal.
What Paxe said.
Good to know! Cheers guys!
My group is pretty sharky in the fact that as soon as you move the sun tracker, you're SOL if you have at the start of zombie turn card... Good to know Zombie03
Reference URL's