TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Some questions from last night's game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of questions from last night's game:

1) How is the Grave Weapon Zombie cards treated with regard to cancelling, from things like the "Principal Gomez" card or Father Joseph's "Strength of Spirit"?

I feel they can be cancelled as per usual Zombie cards, Kath wasn't sure - she was playing zombies after all.

2) I was using the "Garden Shears" against a "Barbed Wire" Zombie and rolled a 6 and a 1 on my dice -

- 6 with the "Garden Shears" causes and Instant Kill

- 1 against a "Barbed Wire" Zombie cause the Hero to lose the fight.

How do you think the fight should be resolved?

We played it that the Zombie was killed but the Hero took a wound in killing the Zombie.
1: Grave Weapons (and Survival Tactics and Unique Items) are not Events and cannot be canceled.

2: Both resolve. I'd say the zombie is killed but the hero takes a wound. If you're generous, I'd place the Instant Kill higher priority over the loses the fight.
mqstout Wrote:1: Grave Weapons (and Survival Tactics and Unique Items) are not Events and cannot be canceled.

2: Both resolve. I'd say the zombie is killed but the hero takes a wound. If you're generous, I'd place the Instant Kill higher priority over the loses the fight.

Thanks for the reply MQS.

Since posting the questions, I re-read the SotF Rules and noticed the boxout regarding not being able to cancel the cards.

Don't know how I missed that!

Cheers.
Reference URL's