TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy, just found this game while at a gaming store out of town, picked up the basic set to check it out. The gaming group I'm in runs from about 2-6 people on average. We like board games in general and especially horror / sci fi games. We have even dabbled a bit and made a few of our own for house play. Have played some other Z games like the old Dawn of the dead and Z plague.. didn't like those as much.. hero's had less of a chance.

Liked LNOE so much that I went back and picked up the 4 expansions, and ordered the 4 supplements. Also downloaded the 3 scenerios from the FF website.

Now just can't wait to get some more game time in!

soundguy
Welcome to the boards. You've already made quite a few posts, I see. You'll do.
Welcome...if your near Clearwater,say hello to Dad.

OD
Old Dwarf Wrote:Welcome...if your near Clearwater,say hello to Dad.

OD

Watchmen02 I'm a bit north.. but if I ever get down that way I'l give a shout out the windo as I pass by.. Watchmen02

soundguy
Hello and welcome soundguy... we already have a soundgirl... will there be a soundbaby soon!?!? Zombie03
Watchmen02 made me go look.. since she's in washington and I'm in florida.. and married.. probably safe to say no.. Watchmen02

got to run.. band's coming in early tonight.

soundguy
Reference URL's