TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: L4D or L4D2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I loved the improvements of L4D2, but preferred the L4D characters and campaigns. Dead Air was my favorite. In L4D2, I liked using Ellis.

Unfortunately I played the games too much and got bored. I know it's hard to do, but I wish they could change up the locations more. After wa while it became too easy to know where to go. I do miss that game though.
have you played the sacrafice. back tot he old characters again.
Unfortunately, I sold the game before the sacrifice was announced... then I didn't feel like going back and buying it again.
i take it you removed it from your steam account and all?
Sorry, it was on the 360. That's how I could sell it for $.
Any chance left4dead reaches the PS3?

It seems not...
But if anybody got more positive info, I'd appreciate it.
anyone ply both the l4d on a console and the pc.. how do they compair?
L4D is fun, but really just a stripped down shooter. SC2 has been my giant time vacuum..

but i will admit it is alot of fun to play as the zombies on teh game. That's pretty unique that you get to be the bad guys in versus mode
I love l4d and l4d2, but unfortunately, I don't have xbox live currently, when I get it back, I'll post my gamertag and maybe get a game in Watchmen02
These are both fun games. They give me ideas for my board gaming in addition to being stress relief themselves
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's