TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: resident evil 3d
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just saw the trailer for that.. can't wait... Might have to do a zombie game marathon with some friends then go see the movie...

soundguy
Meh... this 3d junk is not doing it for me... Bullet time in 3d... crossbow bolts in 3d... projectile penguins in 3d... sigh...

Anybody want a PENCIL!?!?
Sarku Wrote:Meh... this 3d junk is not doing it for me... Bullet time in 3d... crossbow bolts in 3d... projectile penguins in 3d... sigh...

I'm not impressed with the 3d either.. I was just asking in general about the movie itself...

soundguy
(08-26-2010 04:20 AM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Meh... this 3d junk is not doing it for me... Bullet time in 3d... crossbow bolts in 3d... projectile penguins in 3d... sigh...

Have to agree, so over 3D, its like the new thing in the world and everyone wants it....... sorry to say but I prefer my movies in 2D with out having glasses to wear that some other person has just sweated all over. It how plagues get spread. :p
I already wear glasses.. and don't like wearing glasses over glasses.Insane19

soundguy
I've never seen one of the new fangled 3-d movies yet. I don't get out of this cave much.
Not really into the 3-d but I have seen all the other resident evil films so I'm sure I'll watch this one as well.
(09-01-2010 06:52 PM)fallensaviour Wrote: [ -> ]Not really into the 3-d but I have seen all the other resident evil films so I'm sure I'll watch this one as well.

yep.. not into 3d movies.. just the movies themselves.

soundguy
The only significant update to 3D over the last 30 years has been the switch from glasses with paper frames to ones with plastic frames. The 3D picture still ruins the movie. I hate James Cameron for this.

Haven't seen the last RE film yet. Maybe I'll have to pull a double feature.
Reference URL's