TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Doesn't anyone work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yahoo! Slurp, GoogleBot, douglasesims, JonnyRotten, Nebcron, Old Dwarf, Sarku, supervike

I took off today to paint figs.,what's you guys excuse?:P

OD
I'm a teacher. I don't have a job to get to during the summer. That's my excuse, anyway.

And really, OD, taking the day off to paint figs? Really? Not very professional.... you should have your figures ALREADY painted, and take the day off to play games with others taking the day off. That's much better.
I had a wedding to go to yesterday. I was online while my wife was finishing getting packed. What a LOOONNNGGG day. Watchmen02
I work for the city (5 on,5 off,5 on,5 off,4 on,4 off 11 hour days) it's a pretty sweet gig...
3 weeks holidays.
gavindowning Wrote:I'm a teacher. I don't have a job to get to during the summer. That's my excuse, anyway.

And really, OD, taking the day off to paint figs? Really? Not very professional.... you should have your figures ALREADY painted, and take the day off to play games with others taking the day off. That's much better.

Hey when I Taught,I lifeguarded in the Summer(well one
year I graded Tomatoes:rolleyes: ) In my defense I don't
take Vacation time in the Summer( I'm a Fall person) &
that means I get to cover for other Supervisors when
they do take vacations,so I decided I just needed"OFF".

I understand it would make better sense to organize a
a "Blue Flu" type thing & play games but to do that I
need to get figs.painted.In any case it was a lovely day.

OD
(08-27-2010 02:54 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Yahoo! Slurp, GoogleBot, douglasesims, JonnyRotten, Nebcron, Old Dwarf, Sarku, supervike

I took off today to paint figs.,what's you guys excuse?:P

OD

I work at a CIA listening post, tracking the unsettling rise of an undead population...

...and I'm a graphic designer who spends all day putting dreadfully boring catalogs of clothing together and need breaks...thus, I camp out here and on a local warhammer forum.
Different timezones?
Reference URL's