TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie Pirates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I seem to recall that you guys like zombies (or something) and thought I would mention this:

So Zombie Pirates is kicking my butt right now, but it's kind of addictive.

It's the first game by Dust Devil Studios, which is made up in part by Pinnacle people (including Shane Hensley), and its a "casual game"...supposedly meaning no heavy investment on the part of players (my fairly low end laptop runs it fine)...but yeah, its zombies versus pirates.

The kicker for roleplayers is that Pinnacle has decided to bundle the PC game and Pirates of the Spanish Main rulebook together, so you get the PC game ($15) and you get PotSM (which includes the SW rules) absolutely free...and if Zombie Pirates (and thus Dust Devil) does well, we could get Savage Worlds properties turned into PC games.

Anyway...yeah...this is gonna kill my productivity for a while, I think. I plan on having a full review up by next weekend, at least on my blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, yeah....it's making me annoyingly unproductive fighting zombie pirates with bolted on armor, flanked with zombie birds...although I do have little gyrocopters with machine guns to target the birds. That helps.
interesting i will have to check that game out thanks for you heads up Zombie03
Reference URL's