TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The Father Joseph question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so, if father Joseph uses his ability to counter zombies cards, but it fills his last wound and he dies, the zombies didn't kill him, so does that still count toward the 4 hero killing rule for the zombies?
As far as I know, yes it does count to the Zombie kills. It could be said that the zombies caused his death by their actions necessitating him using his last wound to cancel the card.
Right. It doesn't matter the source of the death -- if the hero dies, it counts as a point for the zombies.
cool thanks guys
Jenny runs over Father Joseph with the tractor... chalk one up for the zombies.
(09-10-2010 09:34 PM)FUNKY DISCO Wrote: [ -> ]Jenny runs over Father Joseph with the tractor... chalk one up for the zombies.

LOL that would be classic
I can see her do it too, driving backwards while looking forward... even without a single zombie in the neighborhood
that's how we have been playing it. IE.. any hero death counts as a zombie kill.

soundguy
Think of it like this. The zombies created the situation in which the hero needed to sacrifice himself.
I dont think he a very good hero
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's