TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Halo:Reach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been playing this all day and loving it.

The graphics have had a major improvement and more importantly, so has the enemy AI.

Shame the AI of being driven in a Warthog, whilst you man the gun, is still as crap as ever - round and round in circles, crashing into things.

One major improvement in my book is that you set up your Spartan as you want and it seems he will go with you through Single, Co-op and Multi-player games and you are prompted for all - I have just made Corporal.

You also get credits which you can spend on new armour enhancements.

So, can totally recommend the game.
Sweet I'll have to pick this one up!!!
Yep, this is the best of all the Halo's. I'm a big fan of the entire franchise.
Thought I posted this before but either I was mistaken or someone took this image down:

[Image: ComicBookGuyHaloReach.jpg]
I've been down with pneumonia, but I'm back to fight the undead!

Got Reach, and love it too. Finished the campaign on Normal and have been playing Firefight. I'm always more of a fan of the co-op style game plays rather than free for all. I never get to play enough to be able to hold my own against the guys who plays hours a day and tear me apart while telling me how they defiled my mother.

Let me know if a game is forming up, I'll jump in!
(09-28-2010 02:56 PM)Nebcron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm always more of a fan of the co-op style game plays rather than free for all. I never get to play enough to be able to hold my own against the guys who plays hours a day and tear me apart while telling me how they defiled my mother.

I've been playing a bit of the 'matchmaking multiplayer'. I have to admit that I don't usually care to do that either, for the reasons you've mentioned. But, I have just been playing with no headset, and I can't hear the little dweebs speak. Plus, I've almost been holding my own. I actually finished 1st a couple of times.
(09-28-2010 06:15 PM)supervike Wrote: [ -> ]I've been playing a bit of the 'matchmaking multiplayer'. I have to admit that I don't usually care to do that either, for the reasons you've mentioned. But, I have just been playing with no headset, and I can't hear the little dweebs speak. Plus, I've almost been holding my own. I actually finished 1st a couple of times.

Interesting. I'll have to give it a shot.
(09-28-2010 06:15 PM)supervike Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2010 02:56 PM)Nebcron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm always more of a fan of the co-op style game plays rather than free for all. I never get to play enough to be able to hold my own against the guys who plays hours a day and tear me apart while telling me how they defiled my mother.

I've been playing a bit of the 'matchmaking multiplayer'. I have to admit that I don't usually care to do that either, for the reasons you've mentioned. But, I have just been playing with no headset, and I can't hear the little dweebs speak. Plus, I've almost been holding my own. I actually finished 1st a couple of times.

Totally had the same experience! I got the game to play with my brother while he was in town and almost returned it when we never got around to it. VERY Happy I did not. Everything I ever disliked about the Halo series, is just better! It's soooo easy to just sit down and not get up again for several hours. Fantastic buy, absolutely wonderful game!
Yeah. I would definitely say this is better halo than the rest. The return of the health is needed. I hate almost killing a guy and having it make no difference when they hide for a little bit.
I still haven't tried this game. Too many game coming out Insane19
Reference URL's