TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Survival of the Fittest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I just got this expansion and I have a few questions.

So, when trying to a survival tactic card or unique item do the heroes roll when they are searching or do they use their movement roll?

and, when placing sewer tokens the heroes can place them anywhere on an outside space, and only need to fight zombies the single sewer space to get to the other side?

Thanks for the feed back all
It uses the result of their movement roll. Even if they plan to search, it's best they check their movement roll just to see what they'd get. (As does barricading.)

I haven't had the sewer tokens come into play yet, so I don't know them without checking the rules.
question on sewer tokens as well.. even if they weren't in the game if the card comes up they can be place.. right?

had that card win a game for some hero's this weekend. they had to get townfolf from the manor to the safe zone. poped a sewer token righ outside the house door, and the exit on the safe zone.... :zombie12:

soundguy
(09-15-2010 12:23 AM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]question on sewer tokens as well.. even if they weren't in the game if the card comes up they can be place.. right?

Why of course! It's just a regular bonus one may find in the Survival Decks. I've still yet to see them in game, but then, I don't really have a group that is as much of a fan of this game as I am. They are all frustrated at constantly seeing the Heroes lose.

Yet...they never work together as the heroes, and tend to be selfish, opening up group death to all the individually weak people. L'sigh.
sounds like they are used to playing 'zombies!!!' that's a PVP type game. I like LNOE much better as you get decent synergy working together..

soundguy
Precisely! My favourite part of the game is how the team is required to work together in order to claim victory. Much like a horror film, the hero that gets it in their head that they'd be better off alone will die a bloody, painful death. And, in this game, that can easily lead to the death of everyone else, too.

It was pretty funny once, when playing Burn 'Em Out, Jade was ready to win the day, her lighter in hand, and Goddard wastes a couple of key events off in the corner, leaving Jade to fend for herself against...well, more than a couple zombies. Things didn't end well, on that 2nd to final turn. Good times.
Reference URL's