TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi! New member Skip Nicholson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Skip Nicholson in OKC here. I'm really enjoying the Zombie game and the new Martian game and looking forward to more expansions for both.

I also enjoy playing the Call of Cthulhu Living card game, Arkham Horror and I'm looking forward to the new MANSIONS OF MADNESS board game.

Thanks for the great fan-site Zombie15
Welcome aboard, Skip. We're all fans of the games here. Have you tried ATOE? Some of our members swear by it even more than LNOE.
Welcome Skip!!!
Thanks, no I have not tried Touch of Evil yet although it looks like fun. It's all I can do to keep up with the games I'm actively playing NOW! But I'll probably pick it up after the first of the year.
Welcome Skip-Highly recommend AToE.
Really can't wait for MoM.

OD
Thanks, I'll give TOE a try. I agree, I'm very excited about MoM. I'm a big CoC fan and have played ALL the games including the original Arkham Horror and Mythos CCG.

But we're having a good time with the movie-theme LNOE and IFOS. They are a hoot. Good way to wind down after an intense session of CoC LCG.
Give TOE a try!? Excited about MoM!?!? I'm a big CoC fan!?!?!?

What is this forum!?!?!?!?

Have I entered the Twilight Zone!?!?!?!?!?
I'm sorry, did I violate a rule or something? Wow, not even a member for 24 hours and I'm already in trouble. This may be a new world record for me.
By TOE I meant "Touch of Evil" which somebody else asked me about.

Sorry I didn't know it was verboten to mention other games.

I was just trying to share the type of games I enjoy. I didn't mean to offend.Zombie24
No worries Skip.

If you re-read your post as quoted by our illustrious leader Sarku and think about the sounds of the words TOE, MOM & of course COC, you'll get his joke with you.

You can feel free to mention any games you want. Check out the board game thread for some recent discussions.

Trust me there are very few rules here and we in general are a good bunch.
Yeah, Skip. I was just messing with you. You totally didn't offend anyone.

I hope at least. Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's