TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all,

As i say in the Title im new to this forum. Just got "A touch of Evil" / with expansion. And I hope to be able to get alot of answers to my questions on rules and etc.

Mech
Welcome to the forums. We'd be glad to help. I'm usually the first to reply on rules questions (No life, I guess...) but for ATOE I often defer to others' decisions if they vary from mine. I just haven't played the game quite as much.
(10-16-2010 03:37 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums. We'd be glad to help. I'm usually the first to reply on rules questions (No life, I guess...) but for ATOE I often defer to others' decisions if they vary from mine. I just haven't played the game quite as much.

You NEED to!!!
After I got it, My girlfriend and I played it two player every night we didn't have anyone else to play with, for like 2 weeks. I don't think it's necessarily better than Last Night on Earth, but it certainly holds an equal place for entertainment in my heart~!

Anyhow, WELCOME to the Zombiegame boards, Mech! Make sure to play the game WITHOUT the expansion too. Just the one board is loads of fun in and of itself, and my group will still go back and play without the expansion board sometimes if there's not enough table room, or someone new is playing. Grand game... Watchmen02
Hi,

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. Watchmen02

Be Well

Mech
Welcome aboard.it REALLY NICE to see AToE fans joining,we sometimes get lost
among the Zombies.

I usually start paying AToE around now(it just goes with Fall) so as soon
as I finish up an "Historical" kick I've been on (Richard III & Julius Caesar)
I'll get it back on the Table.

Mqstout has become our Lord of the Rules but I promise to look over some of the recent
AToW Rules questions.

OD
HELLO AND WELCOME MECHAWK!!!
Reference URL's