TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there. I'm fairly new to LNoE (been playing for about a month), and am getting ready to dive into Touch of Evil. I will mostly be looking for rules clarifications and new scenario ideas, but will be happy to talk about anything that will enhance the overall experience of this game. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome aboard TSC,Glad to see AToE fan,it's my favorite Game.The AtoE Forum could use a little traffic.

OD
(10-16-2010 04:56 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard TSC,Glad to see AToE fan,it's my favorite Game.The AtoE Forum could use a little traffic.

OD
Awesome! Welcome to the board, but more important!!!!! WELCOME TO FLYING FROG GAMES! the reason we're all here Zombie17

A Touch of Evil is quite possibly my favorite game of the 3 currently available. Hard to say that though, considering the differences in the games just makes them completely different experiences. You'll have a blast with AToE mate!
Thanks guys. Can't wait to get started on AToE. Old Dwarf, I'm sure as soon as I get started, I'll be spending a lot of on those forums as well.
Welcome T Sean!!!
So T.Sean Collins how are things in Barbados?

OD
(10-18-2010 12:01 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]So T.Sean Collins how are things in Barbados?

OD

Zombie03
(10-23-2010 01:20 AM)T Sean Collins Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2010 12:01 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]So T.Sean Collins how are things in Barbados?

OD

Zombie03

LOL- I just purchased World War Z & suddenly''hey I know
that name"

OD
Hi, welcome T Sean Collins Watchmen02 I play AToE too, it's a real awesome game! Watchmen02
(10-23-2010 11:30 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2010 01:20 AM)T Sean Collins Wrote: [ -> ]

OD

Zombie03

LOL- I just purchased World War Z & suddenly''hey I know
that name"

OD

Awesome! Love that book; couldn't sign up for a website with "Zombie" in the title w/o using a name from it as my screen name. Let me know what you think!
(10-23-2010 01:47 PM)Kyria Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, welcome T Sean Collins Watchmen02 I play AToE too, it's a real awesome game! Watchmen02

Thanks! I finally got around to play AToE for the first time. Great game!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's