TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Survival Training...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...at it's best.

Howdy All, I grew up on board and roleplaying games as a teen, though throughout the years I have played less and less and until recently I almost never played anymore. But things have changed and I have taken a dive back into gaming. Started with Battlestar Galactica the board game a few months ago. But three days ago I picked up Last Night on Earth... and my gaming group loves it.

We started off on rocky ground with Flying Frog because when I opened my box there was a couple of packing errors; minor things with only one major issue... had two of the same L-board piece and missing one. So I contacted Flying Frog thinking I was going to be pulling teeth to get a the right board.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that Flying Frog was very apologetic and had the new board piece shipped to my house within a couple of days. So my group has played LNoE a few times and we love it so much I now own everything I can find for LNoE. My gaming group jokingly calls LNoE "A tactical zombie survival training simulator." Which is about expected since we call all zombie movies, "Training films."

But hey I just wanted to share my joy of LNoE and my experience with Flying Frog with you guys since I am new around here.

If anyone is around the Clear Lake area of Houston and wants to game drop me a line.

Patrick
Not as lean or as mean but always a Marine.
Go with God but make him walk point.
(10-17-2010 07:33 PM)radar726 Wrote: [ -> ]...at it's best.

Howdy All, I grew up on board and roleplaying games as a teen, though throughout the years I have played less and less and until recently I almost never played anymore. But things have changed and I have taken a dive back into gaming. Started with Battlestar Galactica the board game a few months ago. But three days ago I picked up Last Night on Earth... and my gaming group loves it.

We started off on rocky ground with Flying Frog because when I opened my box there was a couple of packing errors; minor things with only one major issue... had two of the same L-board piece and missing one. So I contacted Flying Frog thinking I was going to be pulling teeth to get a the right board.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that Flying Frog was very apologetic and had the new board piece shipped to my house within a couple of days. So my group has played LNoE a few times and we love it so much I now own everything I can find for LNoE. My gaming group jokingly calls LNoE "A tactical zombie survival training simulator." Which is about expected since we call all zombie movies, "Training films."

But hey I just wanted to share my joy of LNoE and my experience with Flying Frog with you guys since I am new around here.

If anyone is around the Clear Lake area of Houston and wants to game drop me a line.

Patrick
Not as lean or as mean but always a Marine.
Go with God but make him walk point.

Rockin man! Yeah, the whole Flying Frog team seems to be really dedicated, nice, and brilliant people. The main guy, Jason C. Hill says he creates games HE wants to play and it's worked out so far. Seems he tries to run his company the same way! ^_^
I LOVE the LNoE game myself! It was the first of the Flying Frog games I bought and by far the most weathered and well used. Zombie17 My buddies keep telling me I need to get a tote or something, but I'm having a hard time giving up the beautiful packaging, even if the original box is about to fall apart and with all the expansion material, everything barely fits anymore.

Calling it a simulator is a pretty apt approximation I think!

Welcome! Glad to have you with us Watchmen02
Yeah. What he said!!! Welcome to tzg.com!!!
Welcome aboard.

OD
Reference URL's