TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I made my own custom tuckboxes. :o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They're in the downloads area. I'll have Sarku make sure you're in the DL area.
(06-12-2012 02:28 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]They're in the downloads area. I'll have Sarku make sure you're in the DL area.

Clearly, I ought to just make sure that I'm over the 10-post limit or something.

Almost there! Zombie03
Hmmm... it's been a while since this thread has been viewed and/or commented on. I can't believe that I didn't make you a contributing member back then. Anyhow, my bad. You're one now. Enjoy.
(06-12-2012 02:43 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm... it's been a while since this thread has been viewed and/or commented on. I can't believe that I didn't make you a contributing member back then. Anyhow, my bad. You're one now. Enjoy.

You *did* at least give me access to the downloads at the time, at least, because I went in there and pulled down the blank templates for AToE villains and such. I was just surprised to find that it had changed when I tried to go in again a few hours ago.

And I know the thread had sort of been buried, but in the spirit of the place, I felt it more suitable to raise it from the dead, especially since we're only a few months off from my needing to formally update my boxes.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's