TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Blank cards for Last night on earth and downloads of costum cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everybody,

i would like to make my own set of card for this game but I can't find any blank cards for itPlease let me know where I can find downloadable cards (customs and blank) hopefully with discription on how to use them.

Thank you all for your responses and help!!
Check out "mydownloads" up above, and then click on LNOE Templates.
(10-23-2010 03:07 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Check out "mydownloads" up above, and then click on LNOE Templates.

It says"MyDownloads
No categories have been found. " ...
Due to an overwhelming number of people just coming here and downloading and not contributing to our forums, I made it so that only contributing members (10 or more posts) can download.
Okay, I understand. Thank you for telling. I guess this topic can be closed then.
(10-23-2010 08:20 PM)Onemangang Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I understand. Thank you for telling. I guess this topic can be closed then.

At the other hand it still isn't working for me. Still get the same massage afteadding over ten replies or thread starters ... Zombie16. What am I doing wrong here???
Thanks Sarku for providing this, I found the downloads.Do you have a step by step tutorial to make cards or can you tell me what programm is used to make the cards? Guess I am pretty much a noob at this part . I made some nice looking Magic the Gathering cards but that was with a editor I downloaded. Don't know if something like this exits for LNoE??
Thanks for your help .
The templates are Photoshop files. Check this thread for suggestions of other programs to work with them.
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...HERO-Cards

Maybe one of these days I should toss together the XML files for a template set to use in MSE.
(10-24-2010 02:36 AM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]The templates are Photoshop files. Check this thread for suggestions of other programs to work with them.
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...HERO-Cards

Maybe one of these days I should toss together the XML files for a template set to use in MSE.

I am far from known with photoshop and already it would not work for me (getting the picture in the taemplate ... the photo's on the thread are not visible for me. I will try again later but it is a bit frustrating.
If you realy could make templates for Magicseteditor than that would be great and solve a lot fro me, mqstout !!
Have to second that call for adding an xml template for MSE (which is an excellent tool btw)! Pleeaasee!
Can someone tell me where I can find the red dots to place on the customcards (for animal, gun, heal, fire etc?). Also I am missing a emptyblue template (I have found the green en brown, akak hero and zombie event) but I can't find the template as used for items like Chainsaw for example.

Thanks in advance
Don't want to push you MQstout but if you really find time to make the templates for MSE, maybe you could add them too. Don't let me rush you, mate, just asking.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's