TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Favourite character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My favourite Character is Captain Hawkins because you can play a little strategy to influence the game by placing militia tokens where you need them.
My wife, a librarian working on getting a teaching endorsement so she can work in a school, has pretty much laid claim to Anne Marie. We've managed, in one game, to get her maxed out on books... all three manor books (two party invitations are needed), both inn books (magistrate's mandate plus the kid from the keep who carries one extra item are both needed), along with every other book. We were very lucky, and playing cooperatively. It was the only time we utterly crushed the Unspeakable Horror. We joked she slipped into the lair of the beast and dropped a bookshelf on it.

My favorite is Katarina. No particular reason why... I just always have fun with her.
I love the Vampire! She is a lot of fun.
Valeria is my favorite too,she's one of the new characters.Previously it was Katarina
from the base game.I still enjoy playing her but eversince OD made her a Lesbian in
the To Touch & Be Touched Session Report,I sort of crack up if there is another
female hero in the Game(and of course OD doesn't help).

M
I like the drifter. I known as the event whore. I may hand usually consists of no less then 4 event hards
I like Katarina.
Reference URL's