TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Downloadable content
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good day, I was told to go to my downloads to get LNOE or ATOE templates. Unfortunatly, there is nothing there How do I find the contents?

Thanks!
(10-25-2010 02:21 PM)Emrick09 Wrote: [ -> ]Good day, I was told to go to my downloads to get LNOE or ATOE templates. Unfortunatly, there is nothing there How do I find the contents?

Thanks!

They seem fine to me.

Click this link below and hopefully you should see what you want:

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/mydownloads.php
Emerick09, I had the same problem but it has to do with your total amount of posts. I guess yoiu could see it when you are logged in right now, try it.
I too am curious about this, I just hit 10 posts and expected to be able to see the downloads but haven't yet.
Ha. You need 11... sorry about that. It's not 10+ posts... it's 11+... once you hit that... refresh and/or empty your cache and you'll be able to download from the MyDownloads section...
Or send $5.36 + .50 handling to Old Dwarf (no personal checks please) & I'll see what I can do.

OD

Gothicincarnation

Bit of an off-topic here but still relating to the section...

In the MyDownloads:
Name: A Touch of Evil - Custom Tuckboxes
Submitted by: Sarku
Description: Part 1 of 2. A great A Touch of Evil game aid expertly designed by HikariStarshine.

I can't seem to get this file downloaded... Part 2 downloaded fine, but Part 1 won't. It Keeps downloading only a few bytes (208 every time) then stops and says done but obviously won't open... I think the file or link got broken???

Gothicincarnation

Thought it might be Firefox, so I tried Internet Explorer... Nope exactly the same thing, 208 byte file Downloads to my PC and won't open (obviously).
I'll check it out shortly.

Gothicincarnation

(12-12-2010 11:45 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]I'll check it out shortly.

After a crap ton of searching, I found the Megaupload link in a thread here and got them that way. But if want I can try to re-download it again later after you check it out. Who knows maybe it is just my PC and that particular file just don't like each other? But every thing else downloaded fine so I doubt it.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's