TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is nice to see this game has a community and I hope I can contribute. I have looked over many of the custom characters people have made and I love them. I wish to post some of my own custom characters once I get enough posts to download the templates. I am both a Buffy and zombie survivalist fan so I will start with making famous characters that has not already been done for those. Any heads up on copyright stuff and such would be great, I don't plan on selling anything, just sharing them.

-Phoenix
Welcome to the forums, Phoenix. Stuff from the Buffyverse sounds great. I can't believe I haven't thought about that before? As for the copyright, the FFP people post here and on BGG, right alongside some of the custom content. They seem to have no problems with it. Of course, I'm certain that would change if someone were to attempt to monetize it!
First off, welcome to tzg.com. Enjoy your stay!!!

Secondly, there would be no copyright issues as long as you don't sell it. No big deal. Check out the gallery to see some previously created characters!

Zombie17
Welcome aboard,always good to have a contributor to the Game
Materials.

OD Zombie19
Welcome, Pheonix! Looking forward to seeing what kind of ideas you have!
Welcome Phoenix. I'm also looking forward to see what you came up with.
Welcome!
Reference URL's