TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The Goon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone into The Goon here?
I have been reading these comics for several years now.
Great stuff with a good sense of humour.
[Image: goon.jpg]
I've seen it around, I just haven't read it. It's that good to get the Emp Seal of Approval, huh?
The Goon is one of the very few comics I still keep up with.

It's def. one of my favorites. Great art, insane storylines, and plenty of zombies, ctuhulu type creatures and pulply goodness to keep me paying attention.
Oh for sure it has my seal of approval. Watchmen02
I always buy the books, not the seperate comics, because it has extra stuff in them like sketches and other artists opinion on The Goon and Eric Powell. Great stuff.

Oh...and for the fans...
Seen this?

The Goon
YES.

Love Goon. Can't wait for the movie to come out, sat in on a panel at SDCC two years ago, and have been waiting ever since...

Those guys are crazy.

Powell seems a nice gent in person...artists only have to sign one thing, according to the convention protocol, and he signed about fifty things for me.

I'd love to prowl Lonely St with Frankie and Goon, with a Louisville Slugger over my shoulder. Then head back to the Pub for a pint.

w.
The "trailer" for the movie looks so awesome. Unfortunatly no word so far about it's development.
Read the Goon and everything else I Darkhorse has put out in graphic novel form by Powell. I really liked it, though still like the Hellboy universe best.
Reference URL's