TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: House Of The Dead Overkill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now this is something I have my eye on Zombie17
Exclusive for Wii and should be released early 2009

Overkill Trailer

This time real zombies, not those "crazy-infected-I-jump-over-your-head" types Zombie03
Cool effect on the trailer! Just like those terrible Drive In movie ads from my younger days.
supervike Wrote:Cool effect on the trailer! Just like those terrible Drive In movie ads from my younger days.

it is sapost to be a video game of the movie planet terror. im buying a wii just for this game.
Nah, I don't think that the game has anything to do with Planet Terror.
The style of the add is indeed based on things in that style...but then again...Planet Terror and Death Proof were a homage to a long gone thing in the theatres namely The Grindhouse features.

I does look cool huh? When I first saw it I was smiling my ass off. Sega is taking wii to the adultscene Watchmen02 I like Sega Zombie17
Looks fun. I think I'll be playing Fallout 3, Dead Space or Mirror's Edge though.
I have this, it's a fun game. My nephew and I love the grindhouse theme, it's a game that doesn't take itself seriously.
Sarku playing Fallout 3...he really is the man!
Reference URL's