TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New expansions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i'd love to see some double sided L boards.. or an optional center tile.

heck.. what else would be nice would be add on tiles. perhaps a rectangle or square that literally could just be stuck to any flat side of the board as an add on.. perhaps a building or something that use dthe side board... that'd be neat.
I'm working on several new L-shaped boards at the moment. I had thougth about working a new center tile and may do one after this project. I also have experimented with smaller boards that could be laid on top of or lay adjcent to a normal board configuration. Unfortunately due to the random configuration parts would be blocked by other buildings as well as rendering issues between the boards ( minor problem though).

I have the draft of the new L boards posted under the Variant section.
i have a couple other zed boardgames that frankly aren't as good. one of them has similar sized terain, and uses square tiles.. we have expiremented by placing the tile to the side of the board using the random generation with a few fudges.. am working on a scenerio that uses that as a place for an item that the hero's need to recover.. just havn't got all the details worked out yet int he story.. let alone the game mechanics behind it.
Flashback..I do remember Captain Gallant & Cuffy (sorta a fat kid in a Legion hat)

OD
(12-04-2010 03:10 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Flashback..I do remember Captain Gallant & Cuffy (sorta a fat kid in a Legion hat)

OD

Good, I"m glad I wasn't the only one. You remember Lassie with Jeff and Cloris Leachman as the mother? Rin Tin Tin? The Cisco Kid? Richard Greene as Robin Hood? Jim Bowie? Yancey Derringer?

There was a pirate series as well but I can't remember the name of it.
The Buccaneers, I think.

They were all my favorites.
Ay Cisco (O.Henry's Robin Hood of the Old West)
Yancy & Pawhokata(sp?)"The Wolf who Stands in Water"
Texas John Slaughter(who makes em do what they outer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZ9zbETD...re=related

plus The Hopalong Cassidy craze.

Let us return to those thrilling days of yesteryear!

Ok it's Nap Time too much excitment.

OD
(12-04-2010 09:15 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Ay Cisco (O.Henry's Robin Hood of the Old West)
Yancy & Pawhokata(sp?)"The Wolf who Stands in Water"
Texas John Slaughter(who makes em do what they outer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZ9zbETD...re=related

plus The Hopalong Cassidy craze.

Let us return to those thrilling days of yesteryear!

Ok it's Nap Time too much excitment.

OD

OH yes, Hopalog and the Lone Ranger, all those.

I know what you mean, my dogs and I just got up from our nap. hahaha
Are you actually the creator? I'm confused.. maybe you just develop home made expansions for the game? or..?
who ya replying to?
(12-05-2010 04:11 AM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]who ya replying to?

Well Skip & I are old enough to qualtify for Creator status
but I think he's responding to D1534...'s post.

So the answer D is doing some intresting Home Brew Stuff
unofficial but cool.

OD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's