TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: No downloads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nothing bad I'm afraid. Went to sign up for something on a website YEARS ago and gameman was taken so some crazy muse inspired me to type in fourltrman instead.
(01-25-2011 10:33 PM)fourltrman Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing bad I'm afraid. Went to sign up for something on a website YEARS ago and gameman was taken so some crazy muse inspired me to type in fourltrman instead.

I like fourltrman better. Gameman is a double entendre of sorts. Not so bad if that is your cup of tea, but may give the wrong impression if it is said out loud. Insane20
Trust me I've had to explain it a few times....
(12-20-2010 06:30 AM)zanebev Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to those downloads!

Yeah me too Watchmen02
(01-26-2011 12:24 AM)fourltrman Wrote: [ -> ]Trust me I've had to explain it a few times....

I can imagine!
10 posts is a lot I think.
especially with the time delay required after each
Well batmite, you didn't seem to have a problem posting the 10 posts, downloading the files, and running, did you?
I do have one thing to thank you for, however. I will be instituting new download rules starting tomorrow. I'm sure no one will like the new rules. Blame batmite. Any and all emails can be sent to him.

Gothicincarnation

Yeah, I was so gonna say something to him after that. But I had a bad day and figured I'd regret saying some of it... so I kept quiet. But I knew after that post he made... He was gonna post 11, download everything, and run... fracking leaches.
I wasn't even aware there was a so-called time delay. Never happened to me. Bad day Gothic? I don't suppose its because you were a Steelers fan? Watchmen02
I dont mind if you change the rules, but leachers will come anyway i guess. Even if the post limit is 50 or more i think many post will only contain a "lol" and such.

Maybe if you guys kept the post limit secret to accsess the download section, then perhaps people will stay on this forum?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's