TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: ? re: rolling on the minion charts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes a card asks you to roll on the villain’s minion chart and place that minion at a random location. If I roll an event instead of a minion, does the event occur instead of placing a minion at a random location?

This question pertains to the cards that specifically DO NOT specify you to "reroll if an event is rolled". Some of the cards just say roll on the minion chart and place the minion at a random location. The way I've been playing so far is that I reroll until a minion is rolled.
The event triggers.
What if the First Player draws the Mystery card: "These roads aren't safe", which has to be played on an empty space.
Then rolls a Villain Attacks event on the Minion sheet.
Does the First player have to fight the Villain or does it follow the rule that they put 2 investigation tokens on the space and moves the tracker marker?
(11-30-2013 10:22 AM)DrkBlueXG Wrote: [ -> ]What if the First Player draws the Mystery card: "These roads aren't safe", which has to be played on an empty space.
Then rolls a Villain Attacks event on the Minion sheet.
Does the First player have to fight the Villain or does it follow the rule that they put 2 investigation tokens on the space and moves the tracker marker?

The Villain "attacks" the empty space, Investigation is placed, & Shadow Track moves. Watchmen02
Reference URL's