TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: ALL HALLOW'S 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question on this scenario: Once the Zombie Master is revealed, is there anything stopping him from entering a Taken Over building (which the Heroes can't enter), there by essentially ending the game, since the Heroes have no way to get to his book (even if they manage to kill him with ranged attacks). I imagine this would cause a lot of grumbling on the part of the Hero players, but I can't find anything in the rules that would prevent it.
Wow, you're right. That would be one evil zombie player that would do that to the Heroes, though. Perhaps a house rule needs to be initiated? And is there a card in any of the expansions to negate the "Taken Over" ability?
Shoot it. I thought the book would pop out?

And, more importantly: cancel the card that put the taken over in play. (Remember, any 'cancel' can be used on a 'remains in play' card. There's cancel that can ONLY be used on them, too.)
I never thought of that... hahaha, great stuff.

But yeah, so many cards cancels remains in play
cards and effects. wouldn't the priests powers do that?

also.. what item is it.. some reporters notebook or something that lets you move into a take over area?

soundguy
Yeah, Father Joe's ability can cancel them too.

There's a hero, Stacy, that can go into those buildings as her special feature. And (I don't have it handy) I do think you're right that the one Unique Item based off her does the same.
Reference URL's