TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Just got addicted to LNOE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone.
My wife got LNOE for her birthday recently, and we just started playing it. We play it together every couple of nights, and talk about it during the day when we aren't playing. We started wanting to make up our own scenarios/characters etc, and I found this site looking for templates. We are in our early 30s. I used to play HeroQuest in highschool, which lead to a bit of D&D, before my friends got me into the Star Trek Starfleet game. I haven't played anything in 10 years or so, and getting back into gaming feels great. I have a bunch of old lead D&D figures I painted a while ago that I want to incorporate into LNOE as bosses, townsfolk, and what-not.
You wife is a wonderful person Watchmen02
Welcome aboard it's always nice when young people joinWatchmen02

OD
Oh OD... showing your O-ness...

Welcome to the boards!
(11-24-2010 01:08 AM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Oh OD... showing your O-ness...

Some days more than others-Chief

OD
Thanks OD, haven't been called young in a few years. Feels kinda good again.

Maybe we have been going a little overboard these last couple of weeks. My wife is just as bad as I am about it, so we make it worse for eachother. I need to pay some bills here one of these nights...
Well we've never done an Age poll here but from some obversations it does seem that this is a rather Mature Site (agewise people agewise).
You really can't go overboard in Gaming a Gaming Night is not subtracted from your sum total of years(however I would pay those bills)

You are fortunate to have such an enthustaic Gaming partner.Play On!

OD
Welcome Viking! That is great that your wife loves to play as well.

OD, start that poll Watchmen02 I think we have a couple of 30+ lurking here in the shadows hehehe
Can we swap wivesWatchmen02
My wife has no interest at all in games. She would much rather me tile the bathroom than let me play LNoEInsane21
Welcome Vikinglad,

You sounds like the average member here wuth the exception of having a wife to play LNOE with.... you are blessed. Hope to see some customcards etc from you!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's